- Violin and viola
- Performance major violins and violas assigned to NYUO¹ should prepare the NYUO¹ packet.
- Performance major violins and violas assigned to NYUO² AND non-performance majors should prepare the NYUO² packet.
- Cello, double bass, flute, saxophone, all double reeds, all brass, and all percussion
- There is only one packet; all performance majors and non-performance majors should prepare this packet.
- Any excerpts on woodwind auxiliary instruments are not required, but for performance majors, it is highly recommended that you prepare these if you have access to said instrument.
- Performance major clarinets, please consult your program director and administrator as to which packet to prepare.
- Non-performance major clarinets, please prepare the NYUO² packet.
明升体育-即时比分An NYU ID is required to view the sheet music.
Rehearsals take place in the Global Center for Academic & Spiritual Life, 238 Thompson St., 5th Floor Grand Hall.
明升体育-即时比分 All members are required to register for the orchestra as a course for 0-3 credits.
NYU Chamber Orchestra (fall) and NYU Symphony (spring): Mondays, 12:30 PM-3:00 PM & Fridays, 9:30 AM-12:00 PM
- Graduate students should register for MPAGC-GE 2087.002.
- Undergraduate students should register for MPAGC-UE 1087.002.
NYU Symphony (fall): Mondays and Thursdays, 3:30-6:00 PM
- Graduate students should register for MPAGC-GE 2087.003.
- Undergraduate students should register for MPAGC-UE 1087.003.
All contacts can be reached through MPAP-Orchestras@nyu.edu
Professors Stephanie Baer and Jonathan Haas, Co-Directors of NYU Orchestras
Professor Adam Glaser, Principal Conductor of NYU Orchestras
Meghan Todt Williams, General Manager of NYU Orchestras
Kevin Kuh明升体育-即时比分, Operations Manager of NYU Orchestras